Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a popular medical college of Kyrgyzstan. This is a government medical university & Established in 1939. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the Kyrgyztan’s Ranked 1st higher Medical and Health Sciences Institution with the provision of knowledge, skilled consultative Medical Care and practical assistance.
The college is located in the capital city of Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyzstan. It is MCI & WHO Approved moreover Medical studies are available here with modern techniques and the course here is 6 years and the medium of education is English. Kyrgyzs state Medical Academy offers a good campus with high quality of medical education based on modern technique. Moreover KSMA gives a great opportunity to exchange the program with medical university of USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, & Switzerland. Here a large number of Indian students are coming for MBBS. And more than 1000 Indian students are studying here.
This university is the most popular because it has about 75 years of teaching experience. And the special thing is that MCI coaching is also available here.
Faculty of General Medicine
- Established: 1939
- Duration: 5 years
- Qualification: Physician, MD (MBBS)
- Specialty: General Medicine
- Language: English/ Russian/Kyrgyz
- COMMENCEMENT 1st September - 15th January 1st February - 15th July
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy will award the Medical Degrees of MD (MBBS) and BDS to students upon completion of the 5-year Medical and 5-year BDS program. These degrees are recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India), PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council) and Medical Councils of other countries for full registration and degrees from KSMA are accepted in most countries including European Union, Asia and accredited by Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, United States of America (ECFMG), (FAIMER). Kyrgyz State Medical Academy’s graduates are eligible to take screening test by MCI and PMDC. Graduates are eligible to work in India, Europe, America, and other countries.
Why to Study at KSMA
- Ranked 1st Government Medical University in Kyrgyz Republic;
- An Established State Healthcare Institution;
- Included in World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS) by WHO;
- Recognized by PMDC, MCI & Medical Councils of Syria, Nepal, Turkey, Palestine and CIS countries etc.
- Listed in International Medical Education Directory (IMED);
- Member of International Association of Medical Regulatory Authority (IAMRA);
- Recognized & Accepted by Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate (ECFMG);
- The main Medical Educational Centre in Central Asia;
- Curriculum Benchmarked to International Standards;
- English/Russian Study Medium;
- A specialist University with 100% focus on Medicine & Health Sciences;
- Integrating Education with Research and Healthcare Practice;
- Partner to the World’s Prestigious Universities;
- Renowned and Highly Experienced Faculty;
- KSMA Academic Staff produces competent & caring Healthcare Professionals;
- Comfortable Hostels with all Facilities;
- Open Admission Policy (Citizens of any State irrespective of their Nationality, Sex, Religion, Social state, and Political Opinion may study at the University);
- Degree is accepted All Over the World;
- Locate in the heart of picture square Capital city Bishkek;
- Study Abroad in a Safe Environment;
On fulfillment of the Medical Sciences, students continue to clinical preparing. Students may attempt this preparation at the healing facilities of Capital city Bishkek. I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has a coordinated framework based educational programs for its medicinal program and uses an assortment of ways to deal with its instructing learning exercises.
Clinical preparing is done at the Hospitals National Center of Cardiology and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease Hospital, Pediatric Emergency Hospital, National Center of Trauma and Orthopedics, National Republican Hospital,Eye Hospital and Clinic, MRI,CT Center, Ultrasound Center Diagnostic etc. The early introduction of students to clinical encounters underlines the significance of clinical use of fundamental science and serves to invigorate students' enthusiasm for Medicine.
Workforce OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION (PG)
Set up: 2005
Span: 1 year of Internship and 2-4 years of Clinical Residency
Capability: 83 in residency and 41 in entry level position with granting of comparing Medical claim to fame Language: English/Russian/Kyrgyz FACULTY OF DOCTORATE STUDY (PHD) Duration: Full-time - 3 years and extramurally-4 years.
Research work is performed by the workforce of seats, and furthermore doctoral applicants, graduate understudies, outer doctoral hopefuls and understudies based on divisions and seats. Exceptional Courses and Training conduct instructive exercises in the field of extra/proceeding with instruction of wellbeing experts for the essential specialization and enhancement of restorative, instructive and logical aptitudes.
Admission Procedure/ Eligibility Criteria
For International Candidates:-
- Certificates: Mark sheets & certificates of (10+2) standards or equivalent qualifications;
- Qualification: Minimum 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in 12th standard;
- Age Limit: Candidates having attained age of 17 - 35 years ;
- Health: Candidates with good health are eligible for admission to KSMA;
- Pass Marks: Entry Test Examination with minimum 65% marks;
- Subjects: Entry Test Examination subjects i.e. Chemistry, Biology and English;
Documents for Admission to KSMA:
- Filled Application Form to the name of Chancellor;
- 12th class Mark Sheet & pass Certificate;
- 10th class Mark sheet & pass Certificate;
- Equivalency Certificate.
- Passport with valid entry visa and Police registration;
- Health Certificate 086 form (will be issued by KSMA Medical Center for students);
- 8 passport size photos (3.5x4.5);
- HIV status Certificate from prescribed laboratory in Bishkek;
Entry Test to tate Admission in KSMA
- Hopefuls who have passed Intermediate Sciences (Pre-Medical gathering) with something like 50 % marks will be qualified to show up in the Entry Test. The hopefuls who have passed A-Level Examination ought to submit transcript and Equivalence Certificate.
- Every single qualified possibility for admission to MBBS/BDS will be required to show up in the Entrance Test.
The entrance test conducts by the Administration of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy and Ministry of Education of The Kyrgyz Republic. There will be 90 multiple choice questions in the test, distributed in the following manner.
- Biology 30 questions b) Chemistry 30 questions c) English 30 questions The time allotted to solve the paper will be 120 minutes.
Schedule of Admission
- Date of issue for the Admission Form: 1st September
- last date for submission of Forms: 1st November.
- Pre-Admission Entry Test to be held on: from 15 September to 28 October in 3 examination terms (depending on the number of students and available seats)
Process in Kyrgyzstan
- Reception at «Manas International Air-port» Bishkek;
- Accommodation in Hostel/Private flats;
- Documentation Process for Admission;
- Preparation for Entry Examination organized by Kyrgyz State Medical Academy;
- Admission Process for passed students;
- Assignment of Contract between student and KSMA with the terms;
- Payment of Annual Fee to KSMA;
- Issue of Identity /Student Card;
- Annual Visa Prolongation Process;
- Police Registration;
- Medical Insurance;
- Regular Medical Study
International Students Hostel
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy accommodation service is located just on back side of the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy main Campus on easy walking distance of 5 minutes. Accommodation unit- fully furnished with Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Jug kettle and kitchen Cabinet, Study Table and Chair, Bookcase, single bed, Mattress, 6-seater Dining Table, 2.5-seater Lounge Set, Coffee Table, 2-door wardrobe, Curtains, including living and dining area.
Each room has a robotized Heating Device that runs 24x7 amid the winter snow season to keep up ideal temperature in the inn rooms. Every lodging floor has an arrangement of Toilets and Bathrooms that have a customary 24x7 chilly and high temp water supply.
The Indian understudies praise all the Indian occasions. There are isolated spots for PUJA and NAMAZ in lodging.
The 3rd floor of the KSMA Hostel building is mainly for the female students. A female Warden is in charge of the security of the young lady understudies in the inn. The Entrance and Exit of the young lady's lodging has an additional inward door to guarantee additional security and wellbeing of the female understudies. An agent of the KSMA Student Parliament, i.e. the Girl's Senator additionally lives in this lodging and assists other young lady understudies with their issues and helps them at whatever point required.
The 5th floor Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Hostel building is only for the male students. A security watch is in charge of the wellbeing of the male students in the inn.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has an uncommon arrangement for sustenance and obliging understudy needs through its wreckage/flasks. The KSMA’s hostels have three canteens where Indian, Pakistani cooks work. Students have chances to appreciate the Traditional Indian and Pakistani cooking. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy mess has a variety of Indian, Pakistani and Local menu that includes Chapatti, Rice, and Sweets etc. The Mess of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, serves Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian dishes. Veggie lover dishes incorporate vegetables and heartbeats while Non Vegetarian dishes incorporate Mutton, Chicken and Fish.
The food products are not so expensive. The usual expense of a student is between 100 - 120 USD per month. There is Hostel Canteens where you can pay 100 USD per month and can get food for full month in your room. Food expenses cost range between 1000 – 1200 USD per year, depending on habit. There is a predefined discipline in the KSMA mess.
A wide assortment Fast Food, Meat, Vegetables, Clothing, Pharmaceutical and Utensil Stores, including various Asian Grocery stores are situated in suburbia inside strolling separation of the University.